Cross Stitch

Tuesday 10 March 2009

What a palarva

I'm sat in McDonald's with my laptop writing this cos who'd have thought that a simple transfer of address would result in 4 weeks without my phone line or broadband connection. Just as I thought it couldn't get any worse my email addresses were then cancelled an 'admin error' by my Internet service provider - there's no way to cancel a cancellation I am told.
So I am frantically trying to email everyone to let them know that my email address no longer exists - simple eh..... except everything to do with my work and website was woven together like a delicate thread - hanging now somewhere in cyberspace I presume.

If anyone needs to get in touch with me - you can do so at info@joannesanderson.com

The Tiscali emails are no longer available. Once the broadband is up and running (you wouldn't believe how hard that seems to be right now) I shall be updating my Website & Blog, in the mean time I have managed to sneak a Mother's Day Freebie on to the 'Free charts' page (no easy task) - anyway must dash, am getting funny looks - how long can you make a cup of coffee last - perhaps I shall order a burger - which should make good for another hour at least - then there's a McFlurry of course!

Joanne xxx

No comments: