Cross Stitch

Monday 3 November 2008

Aren't they so...

cute :) Here are the recent additions to the family.

After a busy half term break, I have finally got the house all to myself once again. Time to get stuck in to some work. How can it be called work when it's so much fun......


I have been having Internet problems all week so have now bought a new router. Internet explorer still keeps re-starting so fingers crossed my second attempt at posting this blog this morning will succeed.


Thank you Sharon for my award, I haven't been able to send a proper reply and choosing nominations. It really did make my weekend receiving this.

5 comments:

sharon said...

Hiya Jo...I wondered where you were..lol..then remembered about your internet...you have my sympathy there..mine was playing up also last week!!

Ahhh...your additions to your family are very cute..

I am pleased the award made your weekend..and well deserved it is too.xxxxxxxxx

Chris said...

awww aren't your babies adorable... so cute...oooh I love lickle babies whatever they are!!
Glad you've got tinternet sorted out it's rotten when it plays up... glad you are back with us :D
Congrats on your award too hun you deserve it :D
Happy crafting
hugs
Chris xx

Chris said...

Just popped over to say thanks for the comment... glad I made you giggle :D
have a great day
hugs
Chris xx

Ana Baird said...

Lovely picture and great blog!

sharon said...

Hiya hun,

We have just started a Willow Sketchie challenge, it would be greast to see you there.x